NEET 2018 is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country. NEET exam is a gateway for admissions into medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. From the year 2016 onwards, AIPMT exam has been replaced by NEET examination. All medical institutions consider NEET score for providing admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Through this article, students can get details about NEET 2018 exam including application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET Application Form 2018
The detailed application procedure is mentioned below:
- Students can avail the NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI bank or HDFC bank.
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for NEET 2018 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
The minimum age of applicant to be eligible for appearing in NEET is 17 years, calculated on or before December 31, 2018.Candidates should have passed class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognised board or institution to be eligible for NEET. Candidates appearing for 10+2 examination are also eligible.There is no limit to the number of attempts till the age of 25 years.
Syllabus and Pattern
The candidates those are eagerly waiting for commencement of NEET 2018 entrance exam for the session 2018-19 onwards and dreaming of cracking this exam must download NEET entrance exam 2018 syllabus and pattern pdf as the updated syllabus and pattern of NEET 2018, the candidate has to solve 180 questions in 3 hour and all the questions will belong to the subjects Physics, chemistry, Biology and Zoology of NCERT.
NEET application form arriving date: December 2017
Last date to submit applications: December 2017
NEET 2018 Exam date: May 2018
NEET 2018 Results declaration: June 2018