If you are targeting NEET 2018, yet confused about how to start your preparation, then hurry up. Start your preparation as soon as possible. You might find it slightly difficult to crack NEET in 8 months but let us tell you, it is very much possible to excel in NEET.
To excel in NEET, you will have to pay attention upon following points for an effective NEET preparation in 8 months.
Here are some important points to keep in mind whilst preparing for NEET:
- Work hard with consistency : You need to study 2 year syllabus in one year. If your basic concepts of class 11 are clear, studied from NCERT, then you have advantage. Otherwise be prepared for some intense study hours. Not easy, but very much possible.
- Be focused and Disciplined : You need to manage your time between studies and other tasks. Don’t follow the schedule/time-table of others. You should know when to study i.e. your productive hours. Avoid procrastination, excessive TV/Social Media and all unnecessary distractions. Never give up. Give your best effort till the final day of the exam.
- Follow subject tricks : While solving questions, apply the tricks (mostly taught by your coaching teachers or online assistance). Tricks will solve you a lot of time that you can use for other questions. Practice a lot and learn from your mistakes.
- Make your notes : Making notes is very beneficial in your preparation. Make your own notes, don’t buy or use someone else’s work. The notes will be handy during revision. Include your own shortcuts and tricks. Also, writing down notes will help you in learning the important points. Writing down notes is a very good habit.
- Revision : Revision not in last few months, but every day. E.g. half an hour before sleep, go through all the things you learned during the day. Revision will turn out fruitful during exams. You will not forget anything during your entrance exam
- Maintain composure throughout the exam : To get good result in NEET examination, one of the major factor is not to panic during the preparation and on the exam day. Losing clam can cost you, so maintain your composure.
For Physics, be perfect with the concepts. It’s a blunder to solve problems without being clear about concepts. For Chemistry and Biology, Study from NCERT and your coaching material.
How to Join NEET Program on Eckovation
Step 1: Download Eckovation App
Step 2: Join the group using group code: 563197